Sunday, December 13, 2009

Welcome

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by.

I created this blog merely for fun, and it should be taken as such. I, like many others, enjoy ticklish ladies and I like to make fakes of celeb women in ticklish situations. I thought I would make a place where I could post the pics as I make them, so others could enjoy them.

You'll mostly find fakes that I make to involve celebrity women in their 30's, as it's my preference. I'm not really into the new teen sensation of the month, so you probably not find any of them here. Hopefully you'll find some celebs here that you like. I'll be adding pics to the blog on a semi-regular basis, as my inspiration and/or any reader interest demands.

Please feel free to leave comments, either about the fakes (I readily admit that some are better than others), or about who you would most like to see tickled. I'd like to hear from you, so no need for you to feel shy.

Anyway, look around, comment, discuss, and have fun!

1 comment:

  1. where do you make the fake pics and can you do one of dani harmer

    ReplyDelete